Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008

Had yet another good, quick run after work. It's tough commuting for an hour and then getting a run in. It's light when I leave work, and I may just have to suck it up and run in the concrete jungle of Denver rather than the beautiful trails of Boulder. Maybe not, I can handle running in the cold and dark to get nice trails. We'll see.

3 miles, 22 minutes
4 x 30 seconds @ 6:00min/mile pace, 1 minute 'rest' at 8:00min/mile pace

Getting back to the speed work. I would love for my 5K split to be about 6:30/mile for the sprint, if not faster. That means lots of speed work and hills between now and then. Mixing the bike back into things should help too, much more active recovery.

Tonight's Dinner:
Ellie's Baked Tofu (from the book Skinny Bitch)

Marinated tofu in Bragg's Liquid Aminos (tastes like soy), Sriacha, Honey, Miso, and Peanut Butter. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. Top with sauteed mushrooms and green onions. Serve with brown rice.

I took a little and wrapped it in rice paper. Delicious dinner.

E

No comments: