Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008

Awesome ride with Sawyer today. 1 hr 10 minutes, 22 miles. He was working off some stress, so he just freaking hammered me into the ground. I tried to keep up, but he was on a mission, and there was no catching him today. I am glad that he made me work on a lot of the hills - it's great to have someone so much better than you to ride with, makes me a lot better.

17.4 mph avg, need to get that up a bit. Not too shabby for mid-Feb though.

My typing is a bit rough tonight, I gave it my best to chop my left index finger off cooking tonight. The fish tacos were delicious, but I really haven't been able to stop the bleeding. I put some cayenne pepper on it which has really helped (thanks to Ellie for that tip). But right now I have a bit of TP wrapped around my finger with some duct tape holding it in place - not the most convenient time to run out of band-aids, but the duct tape is holding everything in place pretty tightly. It was a nice effort.

E

No comments: