Monday, February 16, 2009

Been a while!


Well, it's been a while since I've been on here to post! Work has been killing me, so it's taken everything in me to get out there and workout, which I've done. At the very least, I've been trying to get out for at least 3 miles at night, or get to the gym for a lift. I have been working though. And that's the important thing.

We spent the weekend in Steamboat. Our friends have access to a 2,000 acre ranch in the middle-of-nowhere Steamboat. It is about a 45 minute snow shoe from the parking area, and we snow shoe-d back and had a wonderful time with no TV, Radio, Internet, and Cell Phones. We learned cribbage and drank wine, and had crab legs. It was absolutely wonderful.

The snow shoeing is a fantastic workout, and I'll get some pics up ASAP!!!

If you get a chance, head over and throw some workout love to my buddy Mike: http://www.livestrong.com/profile/keanems/

E

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks E.

P.S. you're the other guy I know who did it.

-MK