Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I just wanna ride...

I got out of bed this morning ready to ride the 11 miles to work today. 22 miles round trip, rolling hills, Colorado sunrise, crisp air. There is nothing better. Except that my legs were a little sore from last night's run, and it hit me yet again that I need to rest and recover for Sunday. I stood in the shower saying, "I'll be there are some guys that are out there training right now", and that just pissed me off. But, I need to listen to my body. I'm going to try to get to yoga tonight to loosen up, and maybe get a 45 minute light ride in on some flat stuff, rather than the rolling hills that I face on the ride to work. I put some ridiculously clean white bar tape on my bike, it looks awesome. And ridiculous. I'm excited for Sunday to get here, I've got butterflies already.

1 comment:

FishrCutB8 said...

Hey man!!!! Good luck on Sunday...and don't forget the camera!!!