Friday, August 8, 2008

Getting down to the wire

First off, Sarah, if you read this tonight, kick some Leadville ASS tomorrow!!!!! You'll do great. The weather will be great, just ride it like you stole it!!

I'm laying low. Ellie is heading out with some girlfriends tonight for a dance night, and I'm just having a few (2) beers and watching the Opening Ceremony. I had a nutzo week, and didn't get out of work until 5 - I have a long standing rule of not working past 4pm on a Friday - didn't pan out today. So I ran by Whole Foods, saw Ellie and picked up some food for tonight, and ran by the bike shop to pick up some gels and tubes. Got home and went for a lazy 1000m swim. Felt fantastic to move. I'll run for about 20 minutes tomorrow, and ride my bike for any errands, and then eat a MONSTEROUS bowl of pasta and watch the Broncos first preseason game. I need to sit down and really plan out my nutrition, but the theme of this summer has really been just rolling with it, and I may apply that nutritional theory on Sunday. Try to get a Honey Stinger in when I need it, but I'm not going to force it. I'm just going to go out there and enjoy myself, and see how I do.

So here I sit, in my sweats, just chillin. I'm going to eat some granola soon, and get a good night of sleep. If you want to come watch the Broncos game tomorrow night, I'll cook you dinner!!

E

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good Luck Eric. And have fun. Looking forward to hearing about it all. Mucho good wishes-