Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 28, 2008

After a weekend of pure non-fitness with the boys in Aspen (I think I took at least 10 steps backwards in my fitness pursuits), and a little bit higher stress day putting together our loan application for our house - I needed a good workout. I got done with work a little late, and the darkness forced me into the pool. I'm still working on getting my swimming back, so I'm gradually building up. The Master's Swim workout was still on the white board, and they did this circuit twice, but I could only muster one time through:

150 warm-up
200 race pace
400 easy
200 race pace
150 cool down

Again, a fairly easy workout, but I'm getting there. My race pace is at or faster than it was at my peak last year, so I'm hoping I can maintain this level. Happy Tuesday!

E

No comments: