Friday, December 5, 2008

Cold!

I'm not sure that these posts every 3 weeks are a good thing, I need to get back here more. I've been busy with things, and recently Sarah and Kevin have been visiting from Arkansas (along with 4 ridiculously badass bikes...Orbea Alma anyone?). These bikes are awesome, and are really really getting me the mountain biking itch. We're going to try to get a ride (road) in on Sunday, I'd love to show them some of the great roads CO has to offer.

I've been doing a lot more lifting, and feel myself leaning out a bit. I've tried to run a few more times after work, headlamps and all. Wednesday night, I went out and it was about 12 degrees, nice to get out and breathe some fresh, crisp air. After about 4 minutes, the fresh, crisp air turned to pretty freaking cold air, so I hustled the last mile and a half home for some warm dinner.

I'm loving the weather, I love snow. I'm going to try to get some snow shoeing in soon, and that's all I know.

E

No comments: